With all their benefits, skin serums are a fantastic thing to add to your skincare routine – there’s a whole array, each one ticking a different kindness box. Out of the whole bunch, though, niacinamide serum might just sit atop the goodness podium.
Tell me more about niacinamide
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 – an essential nutrient your body needs – and it has the uncanny ability to virtually do everything good all at once for your skin, causing practically no irritation. Niacinamide serum benefits range from soothing and strengthening your skin barrier, enhancing moisture, improving hydration, reducing oiliness and signs of ageing, diminishing enlarged pores, promoting more even skin tones, as well as protecting sensitive skin from environmental damage. Quite the all-round superstar.
5 Reasons why you should choose our Niacinamide Serum
While niacinamide is generally safe for all skin types and tones – yet another of its amazing benefits – it’s helpful to know what to look out for when it comes to buying the best niacinamide serum for your skin. So here’s a few tips:
- Whether you have dry skin, oily skin or anything in between, our Simple 10% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum is suitable for all skin types.
- With its lightweight formula, it is non-greasy and non-sticky. It is easily absorbed on the skin, delivering goodness deep down.
- Alcohol-free to ensure it is kind to skin and avoids irritation; perfect for sensitive skin
- A formulation that can be mixed. For example, create a skincare cocktail with our hyaluronic acid serum for added moisture.
- Cruelty-free and PETA approved.
Add our 10% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum to your skincare routine. You can find it here.